This unique, innovative and practical workshop considers issues around setting up and maintaining the data on the Schools’ SCR in the context of the regulations, guidance and best practice.
Course objectives include:
- To understand both the regulatory framework and best practice underpinning the format and content of the SCR
- To consider the categories of staff/workers that should be recorded on the SCR
- To explore options around format and content of the SCR
- To equip participants with a practical understanding of all pre-employment checks for school based staff, volunteers, contractors and Agency workers
- To help participants review their own school SCR and the related pre-employment checking processes
The SCR forms part of the regular Ofsted inspection.