Charges are based on the number of staff working at each school at a fixed rate of £55.00 per head. Note there is a 7.5% fee reduction for Special Schools and Nurseries.
Includes all Level 1 services plus additional Headteacher recruitment, training, consultancy and mediation tailored to suit your needs
- Headteacher recruitment. Attraction and selection campaign from £4500, or £6500 for an all inclusive campaign
- Half day workshops on model procedures: £40 per delegate
- Mediation: Charged at a daily rate of £500
- Bespoke training on HR Issues: Charged at £100 per hour or £300 for a half day
- Consultancy charged at an hourly rate of £70 or £350 for a full day
- Compilation of schools specific data e.g. TUPE transfers (where the school also buy into payroll): £50 per employee
- Contracts: Issuing of contracts is a school responsibility but we can provide this service at a cost of £50 per draft contract. Additional, specialist advice on the development of new or tailoring of existing employment contracts, will be charged at an additional cost of £50 per contract
- Settlement Agreements: Payment of the legal fees and the processing of the special payment
Costs for Opted Out Schools
These costs will be applied where schools do not opt for our traded service, or where there is a failure to comply with our advice and instructions, when buying into our traded service.
- £600 for the compilation of school specific data i.e. School Workforce Census
- £250 for the completion of a compromise settlement agreement excluding payment of legal fees
- Issuing of contracts is a school responsibility but we would charge £100 per contract to provide relevant support and drafting
- £100 per delegate to attend half day workshops on model procedures
- £70 for each post evaluated under The Greater London Provincial Council Scheme
- Where the above do not apply charges will be applied to schools for any obligatory work undertaken at a standard consultancy rate of £100 per hour.