Where schools buying into our analysis packs are part of a MAT and not all schools in the MAT are buying in, we ask that the contents of our analysis packs are not shared across the MAT as this would be unfair on schools that buy into our services.
Cost for primary schools
Provisional versions of the one-page summary and packs are released as data becomes available, followed by final versions once all data is confirmed.
- £850 for 1 - 1.5 form entry schools
- £1,100 for 2+ form entry schools
*The one-page summary and the pupil premium gap analysis can be purchased as stand-alone items @ £150 each.
Cost for secondary schools
Cost for special schools
- £1,500 for schools without a sixth form
- £1,800 for schools with a sixth form
Agreed on a case-by-case basis, but a daily rate of £350 is the starting point. For example, a package that takes a day to produce would be £350
School Census checking for academies and free schools
- Primary and special schools - £100 per term
- Secondary schools - £250 per term