Safeguarding Review/Audit Service
We will review all safeguarding procedures and paperwork to make sure you are compliant with Keeping Children Safe in Education, September 2020/2021.
A safeguarding review will:
- Ensure that your school’s safeguarding systems are effective, up-to-date and legally compliant
- Fine-tune systems and procedures to protect your school’s most vulnerable students
A bespoke audit will evaluate your safeguarding procedures and practice to ensure that your school is:
- Providing effective, high quality safeguarding for all your children
- Fully compliant with all your statutory duties and requirements
- Ready for Ofsted and able to evidence your safeguarding procedures
- Supported to provide, develop and maintain a culture that promotes children’s safeguarding and wellbeing
This service is also able to produce a RAG rated, comprehensive safeguarding audit report.
Following audit findings, additional support is available from specific teams across Royal Greenwich, if required.
Audit and feedback: £500
Safeguarding audit report: £250