Safeguarding Review/Audit Service
We will review all safeguarding procedures and paperwork to make sure you are compliant with Keeping Children Safe in Education, September 2019.
How can we help you?
- A safeguarding review will:
- Ensure that your school’s systems are up-to-date and legally compliant
- Fine-tune systems and procedures to protect your school’s most vulnerable students
- A bespoke audit will evaluate your safeguarding procedures and practice to ensure that your school is:
- Providing the highest quality safeguarding for all your children
- Fully compliant with all your statutory duties and requirements
- Ready for Ofsted and has evidence of your safeguarding procedures
- Supported to provide, develop and maintain an ethos that promotes children’s safeguarding and wellbeing
- This service is also able to produce a comprehensive safeguarding audit report
- Following audit findings additional support is available from specific teams across Royal Greenwich, if required
Audit and feedback: £500
Safeguarding audit report: £250
020 8921 5560