- Standard package - Clerking, Advice and Training: £3,400
(This support can be purchased where the school has an independent clerk)
- Advice and Guidance: £850
Schools outside the Royal Borough of Greenwich will incur an additional 10% charge.
Additional Services (can be purchased)
Schools have the opportunity to buy additional services:
- Bespoke training, 2 hours - £250
- Clerking of extra meeting, including committee, complaints, disciplinary etc. (up to 8 hours including preparing and post meeting follow up) - £200
Where a school has an independent clerk, please contact Governor Services so a bespoke package of support can be tailored to your needs.
If a school doesn't buy into the Standard Service and a governor would like to attend a training course the following charges would apply:
Attendance for one governor at a:
- 2 hour training session: £30
- Full day training session: £125
- Attendance at conference: £125