Guest speakers are invited to each session to focus on a particular area of interest previously identified by the group.
Recent sessions have included Managing Well Being in Schools and Developing the School Business Manager role. Relevant updates are also provided from departments within the Royal Borough of Greenwich, such as Human Resources, Payroll and Finance.
- attend a school which is effectively resourced
- hear from various experts on whichever areas of their work are identified
- have the opportunity to share best practice, helping them to develop their own practice in school
- form links and collaborate, ensuring SBMs are more effective in their role
- have more effective and robust systems in place as a result of SBMs reflecting on models of good practice
School Business Managers