This course supports staff in schools in supporting pupils with an ASD and sensory sensitivities, setting up interventions and supporting specialist Occupational Therapist programmes.
- be provided with appropriate strategies and support to assist their inclusion, interaction and access to all areas of the curriculum
- be confident in understanding the sensory needs of pupils with an ASD
- be able to set up and run a sensory circuit
- be able to support a child with a sensory diet
- have a range of experience staff in their school to support pupils with sensory needs as a part of their educational programme
Staff supporting pupils with an ASD in schools, SENCOs/Teachers & Teaching Assistants