*Paediatric 1st Aid
Dynamo Concise will provide the Level 3 course in partnership with Highfield (the awarding body). Their aim is to deliver top quality training services in Paediatric First Aid
- Aims and principles of first aid.
- Prevention of cross-infection during first aid procedures.
- Basic life support (CPR).
- Management of the unconscious casualty.
- Assessment and treatment of a casualty who is wounded, bleeding or shocked.
- How to deal with burns, poisoning and eye injuries.
- Assessment and treatment of common major and minor illnesses, including fractures, dislocation, head injuries, epilepsy and diabetes.
- Managing asthma attacks and choking.
- Legal aspects of first aid at work – record keeping and use of equipment
PVIs and Childminders