The fire safety training courses are designed to raise standards of fire safety and awareness in the workplace, reducing the chance of business closure, damage and loss of life. Fire safety training is mandatory for employers to train employees in fire safety and awareness. It is also a requirement to comply with Article 21, Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
A practical demonstration will take place, along with training, on how to use a fire extinguisher and will include fire warden duties.
At the conclusion of this course, delegates will:
- recognise their responsibilities as part of your fire safety policy
- improve upon fire awareness of the workplace and at home
- identify fire hazards at work and appreciate the consequences of poor fire safety
- have gained practical fire fighting skills
- be aware of fire warden duties
This course would benefit any individuals in the workplace, building environments, public buildings, voluntary clubs, etc.
Those who have a designated role as part of your fire safety policy (such as nominated Fire Wardens/Marshals, department heads, managers, health & safety representatives and/or facilities management).