•Prevent Duty responsibilities
•Local and National Threats
•Vulnerabilities & Warning signs
•Role & Responsibility of Early Years& Childcare
This 2 day course will review the knowledge, skills and objectives necessary for First Aid.
This will include CPR, resuscitation, bandaging, burns, and other First Aid issues. A copy of the latest edition of the First Aid at Work manual will be provided and the new certificate will be valid for three years.
Attendance is required on both dates.
Candidates can now requalify up to 28 days after the expiry but must produce their First Aid at Work certificate on the first day of the course as proof of eligibility (this has been extended throughout the Covid-19 pandemic)
- be up-to-date and confident in their ability to deal with First Aid situations as and when they arise at work
Those renewing their Health and Safety Regulations, First Aid at Work certificate
These meetings will support English KS3 Leaders with aspects of their role and provide up to date information on current research and policies.
They will explore ways of continuing to improve the quality of teaching, learning and assessment in English at Key Stage 3, provide opportunities to share effective practice and support English KS3 leaders in their strategic role.
- benefit from improved teaching and learning at Key Stage 3
- have improved behaviours for learning
KS3 Leads will:
- be able to achieve outstanding or improved outcomes across Key Stage 3
- be able to plan for effective and personalised interventions
- benefit from improved leadership, and teaching, learning and assessment at Key Stage 3
English Key Stage 3 Subject Leaders
This course will cover the effective management of the Governing Board’s work, including:
• Establishing professional and supportive senior managers
• Ensuring that all the meetings are run effectively
• Managing meeting and agenda settings
• Developing secure succession planning to ensure business continuity
- be able to challenge school performance
- be fully involved in school Improvement
- ensure the whole Governing Board knows the school well
- hold strategic and focussed meetings
- ensure that the whole Governing Board becomes an effective and strategic group which robustly holds the school to account at all levels
- be able to secure an effective professional relationship with leaders at all levels
All Chairs, Vice Chairs or Chairs of Committees including Prospective Chairs