2020/2021 Secondary Package
The Early Years, Primary and Secondary CPD programme offers a wide variety of courses, both as a subscription package and standalone. The courses aim to support leaders and practitioners to develop high quality provision in their own schools. Courses provide participants with opportunities to reflect, share best practice and ensure they are up to date with current pedagogies and statutory requirements.
This package includes one place at each of the following:
3 X English Subject Leader Network Meetings
3 X Mathematics Subject Leader Network Meetings
1 X Science Subject Leader Network Meeting
All Leaders and Practitioners
Music Subject Leader Meeting
These meetings aim to keep subject leaders up to date with national, regional and local priorities and initiatives in music and, in particular, the opportunities made available through the Royal Greenwich Music Hub.
The meeting will also provide opportunities for subject leaders
to share and discuss good practice with visiting professionals providing
inspirational CPD sessions.
Please book attendance at the date that corresponds with the appropriate education level.
Music Subject Leaders - Primary, Secondary and Special Schools
- be up to speed with current issues in music education
- learn how to improve provision at school and benefit from working with other schools
- be fully involved in the Royal Borough of Greenwich Music Hub
Transition day for all vulnerable students, including those with SEND transferring to secondary school September 2021
Session to exchange information on students transferring to secondary schools.Audience
Primary and Secondary SENCOs
- have a smooth transfer to secondary school with information passed between primary and secondary school SENCOs
- have accurate and detailed information about students prior to transfer to assist in planning for their needs
- be able to allocate resources effectively to meet the needs of students transferring in advance of transfer
Key Stage 4 English Subject Leaders Meeting
In an ever changing climate, this meeting will support English Subject Leaders with aspects of their role and provide up to date information on current research and policies.
It will explore ways of continuing to improve the quality of teaching, learning and assessment in English, provide opportunities to share effective practice and support English subject leaders in their strategic role.Audience
Key Stage 4 English Subject Leaders
- benefit from improved teaching and learning.
Subject Leaders will:
- be able to achieve outstanding or improved outcomes across key stages and be able to plan for effective and personalised interventions
- benefit from improved leadership and teaching, learning and assessment