Educational Psychology Service
How can we support you?
We offer the full range of educational psychology services with areas of specialism including:
- ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
- ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder)
- Cognitive behavioural approaches
- ELSA training (Emotional Literacy Support Assistants)
- Early Years
- Cognition and learning
- Literacy and numeracy difficulties
- Multi-family groups
- Organisational consultancy
- Social, emotional, and mental health needs
- Supervision and coaching
- Supporting transition and preparation for adulthood
- Trauma aware and relationship-based approaches
- Person-centred planning
- Understanding behaviour
- Video-based reflection
We provide consultation, assessment, and intervention, to help schools achieve the very best outcomes for pupils with special educational needs, those at risk of exclusion and those whose life chances are impaired as a result of social and emotional deprivation.
Providing coaching, supervision and a range of development programmes to work with staff on challenging aspects of their work roles to help improve performance.
Designing bespoke programmes that meet your needs, helping you to apply the learning to improve your practice and evaluate its impact.
Working with Leadership teams to manage organisational change processes, to support staff through transition, in particular, managing the emotional dynamics that resist change.
Parent & Carers
- Workshops, groups and drop-ins for parents and carers
- Strengthening home-school relationships and parental engagement
- Video-based reflection to identify behaviours supporting positive interactions
- Multi-family groups offer positive evidence-based support, facilitated by an Educational Psychologist to enable the families and schools to understand behaviours and bring about positive change.
The cost for September 2022 - August 2023 is £475 per visit.*
A visit may take place onsite, offsite or a combination of both and includes onsite or virtual meeting, administration, data analysis and interpretation, research, and report writing. As a guide, it is usual for half of a school’s purchased time to be spent in meetings, assessments and interventions and half completing administration and report writing.
EPS are able to offer a bespoke service to best meet your school’s needs therefore please contact us to discuss your requirements.
*Please note that prices for this service are likely to increase with effect from September 2023.